SUSTAINABILITY & CORPORATE, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Donating a little over $5,000 to various charitable causes.
- Developed a Volunteering Program and actively encourage volunteer participation amongst our workforce.
- Employees gave up more than 100 hours (collectively) of their personal time for volunteering
- Delivered 40 hours pro bono security guarding, mobile patrols and crowd control services.
20% increase in our volunteering work (prior to stage 4 restrictions)
For some eligible clients such as schools we increased pro bono services
FREE WORKFORCE COUNCILING / PSYCHOLOGY
REDUCING OUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
- Reusable face masks with PM.25 filters in the fight against COVID-19
- Reusable & environmentally friendly coffee cups
- Promoting a paperless environment through policy such as, encouraging double sided print wherever possible and only printing 100% recycled paper and only when absolutely necessary.
- Energy-saving light bulbs
- Energy-saving kitchen appliances
- Energy-saving office equipment
- Replaced desktops computers with energy efficient laptops and this encourages:
- working outdoors (pre COVID-19 restrictions)
- working from home (Flexible Work Policy)
- Minimise work travel by utilising video conferencing strategies
We are very lucky to have a beautiful park (Argyle Square Piazza) across the road from our office and staff are encouraged to take regular walks and have outdoor meetings in the park.
Our SCSR Working Group frequently meets with our remaining team and industry experts for the an opportunity to share and exchange ideas about how to save energy in the office and reduce our carbon footprint.
By 2021-2022 we hope to replace our fleet of patrol vehicles with electric vehicles and incorporate solar energy.