Our Security & Protective Service Personnel
Our senior security personnel possess a thorough understanding of safety and security principles and methodologies that are effective across diverse range of industries.
We have an extremely high expectation of all our personnel whose experiences are spread across:
- security risk & crises management
- static guarding, patrols & alarm response (armed & unarmed)
- secure logistics (cash & other valuables)
- retail loss prevention
- crowd controlling
- close personal protection
- security industry training
Our new recruits have a minimum of 5 years security industry experience and are qualified beyond the minimum standards required for licensing purposes by Victoria Police Licensing & Regulations Division (LRD).
It all comes down to the knowledge & experience gained over decades and applied to our clients’ unique needs.
We also know that every organisation is different and therefore we respond with a truly tailored solutions.
From small business to large national corporations, we have the resources and demonstrated capabilities and experience to service any business regardless of the size.
We invest significant amount of time and resources to get to know our clients and their business and allocate a single point of contact (SPOC) who is available 24:7 and is responsible for ensuring compliance and KPI’s are met on a daily basis.
SPOC personnel are supported by a Response Teams (RT), a 24 hour control room and a highly trained pool of casual personnel. This casual pool of security personnel enables Crownland Security to effectively meet any urgent, short term or long term demand.
We pride ourselves on knowledge and training because the more knowledge we have and the more we’ve tested our skills and knowledge in the field, the better we can protect our clients and save them money.
We have partnered with ISTA and are recruiting top performing students who demonstrate exceptional understanding of security principals and discipline along with strong values and ethics, who are professional and are committed to the pursuant of excellence in client service in the provision of security services.
Our full-time security personnel are selected for their qualifications, experience and temperament and to further enhance their abilities, they’re provided with up to 136 hours of professional development per year where they undertake training that provides a measurable improvement in their existing role.
Charlie Kobak, Director
- Security industry experience since 1994
- Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) – RMIT
- Certificate II in Security Operations – Unarmed Guard & Crowd Control
- Certificate II in Security Operations – Control Room & Monitoring Centre Operator
- Certificate III in Security Operations – Armed Guard & Cash in Transit
- Certificate III in Security Operations – Investigations
- Certificate III in Security Operations – Bodyguard
- Certificate IV in Security & Risk Management
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Qualified Security Industry Firearms Instructor & Range Safety Officer
- Qualified Baton & Handcuffs Instructor (ASP)
- Qualified Defensive Tactics Instructor for Security Industry
- Health & Fitness Industry:
- Master Trainer – Level 1
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- ICN Australia – iCompete natural bodybuilding
- ISPC – The Australian Region of the International Practical Shooting Confederation
Barbara Alderman – (Accounts & Payroll)
Eddie Kobak – (Information Technology)
Joanne Smith – (HR Manager)
Peter McDonald – (Sales & Marketing)
(Quality Assurance & Customer Service Manager)
Dilhan Kobak – (Operations Co-ordinator)
dedication & decades of experience.