When it comes to mobile patrols and alarm/emergency response, speed, surprise and action (decisions) of the guard and are key. We provide detailed reports of inspections conducted. These inspections are date and time stamped and in some cases record one of many environmental outcomes that are predetermined in conjunction with our clients.
We’ve partnered with UniGuard, a system that tracks and verifies the Patrol Officer movements throughout his working hours and reports on inspections conducted on specific locations throughout any clients’ site. This also ensure accurate invoicing. Crownland Security owns a fleet of security patrol vehicles which operate as follows:
Patrol Unit #1
- Bulleen / Lower Templestowe
- Balwyn North
- Ivanhoe & Ivanhoe East
- Heidelberg, Heidelberg West & Heidelberg Heights
Patrol Unit #2
- Coburg & Coburg North
- Pascoe Vale
- Airport West
- Brunswick, Brunswick East,
- Moonee Ponds
- Ascot Vale
Patrol Unit #3
- Keilor, Keilor Park
- St Albans
- Gladstone Park
- Taylors Lakes
- Caroline Springs
Patrol Unit #4
- Mill Park
Supervising Patrol Unit
Additionally we have one patrol unit overlooking the entire mobile patrol service and is utilised to assist all units, otherwise this unit provides unplanned site inspections to ensure standards are at the highest level.
About Our Patrol Units:
Our patrol guards are all highly trained and skilled to perform under varying degree of hostile situation. They’re qualified and licensed by Victoria Police Licensing & Regulations Division and are required as part of their employment to be a member of an IPSC shooting club to ensure continuous improvement and firearm safety and handling.
Our Mobile Patrol Officers are equipped with:
- Bulletproof Vest
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Firearm Loaded
- Two Spare Magazines
- Baton & Handcuffs
- Long Range Torch
- Personal Light
- Patrol Wand
Mobile Patrols Officers – Additional Training
- Qualified & Licensed in Cash in Transit
- Received or are receiving Armed Intruder/Robbery Response Training
- Received or are receiving Hostage/Lockdown/Active Shooter Threat Response Training
Our covert and overt patrol vehicles are fitted with:
- Emergency & workplace safety lighting including spot light
- Enhanced Gunshot Wound Trauma Kit is designed to treat Life Threatening Traumatic Emergencies such as gunshot wounds and knife wounds which could become fatal prior to the arrival of Emergency Services in 5 to 15 minutes.
- Firearm & Ammunition Safe
- Key Holding Safe
- Pistol Clearing Barrel
They’re extremely well communicators with excellent English, conflict resolution skills and problem-solving skills.
We also guarantee a less than 60 minute response time during peak hour and less than 45min response time, off-peak hours; from the time the alarm response information is received from the dispatcher, 24-hour control room.
We guarantee ‘site-specific tailored pricing and the best value for our clients.
dedication & decades of experience.